What’s in your bag?
We thought we would have a little fun and turn it into a fantastic giveaway! After digging through our purses yesterday desperately searching for a tiny bag of screws for some hinges we took off a piece, both Mama and I realized the depths of our hoarding issues even extended to our bags! We are both big purse girls. Mama’s bag a bit more practically filled and slightly better organized than mine, but never-the-less, quite stuffed. Mine is a cornucopia of the weird and unusual. The contents of both of our bags, should we ever be stranded in the desert for a few days, could probably rival the best survival kits out there.
Here is a sampling of what Mama and daughter have discovered in the depths of their bags today.
1. Screw driver and tape measure (no doubt she’s a tad more practical of the two of us and gets very anxious when I borrow them in case they end up in the depths of my bag).
2. A sample of water from her pool that was to be tested weeks ago (perhaps there should be cause for concern as we are still swimming in her pool daily and that creeping rash isn’t getting any better).
3. Bag of about 15 brass vintage drawer pulls (they weigh about 5 lbs so carrying purse counts as daily workout!).
4. A package of Nori (yes, Japanese seaweed, perhaps she plans to make homemade sushi for us today).
5. Two wood clamps (you never know when you might encounter a furniture clamping emergency).
1. An unpopped bag of popcorn (is it strange that I have absolutely no recollection of why I have this or where it came from?).
2. Wool mittens (perfectly acceptable during a summer heat wave).
3. A baggie full of sand (yes I have a child that collects things…ok she perhaps has the hoarding gene).
4. A metal head scratcher (even I’m scratching my head on this one).
5. A small bag of Sphagnum Moss (my orchids needed repotting in about January and yes it’s been in my bag since then).
6. A container of Flax Seed (it had crossed my mind that my diet was in need of an overhaul so Flax seed seemed the right choice).
Now about the GIVEAWAY taking place on our Facebook page! Simply tell us if you are a big or small bag person. That’s it! If want to share with us a strange item in your bag, please do! It may make us feel a little better about ourselves 🙂
Your “Big Bag, Little Bag” comment will automatically entered into our “What’s in your Bag” Summer Giveaway taking place on our Facebook page. Isn’t that easy? You don’t have to “like” our page to enter but please feel free to, and you don’t have to share anything to enter but tell a friend if you like!
The winner will receive:
* Dustbin Ladies favorite LARGE shoulder bag
* One- 16oz Country Chic All in One Furniture Paint color of choice,
* Two- 4oz Country Chic All in One Furniture Paint color of choice,
* One – 2oz Country Chic Clear Wax
* One- Country Chic Paint Brush.
* Shipped on us, anywhere in Canada!
Country Chic Paint is a proud Canadian Company and their products are VOC free. Dustbin is a proud supplier of their full line!
Apologies to our worldwide followers but this one is for CANADIAN Residents only (we will do another for all you other followers at a later date).
No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Winner will be chosen at random.
This promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
***Giveaway runs from August 6th, 2018 until 7:00pm August 13th, 2018.***
Winner will be announced and contacted via Facebook message. Keep an eye on our page for updates!